Darwin has a tropical savannah climate. This leads to extremely distinct dry and wet seasons, averaging over 400mm of rain in some months and around 1mm in others. This type of climate also means that the average maximum temperature rarely fluctuates all year round. Darwin experiences fairly high levels of humidity and is prone to tropical cyclones and monsoon rains during the wet seasons. This type of climate makes Darwin a paradise for mould growth, thriving off the constant humidity and long wet seasons.
Our 5 step Mould Removal Process will have your lovely Sydney home mould free in no time at all.
- Inspection – Our Mould removal experts will come to your residence to inspect the mould infestation in order to determine the severity, mould type, and required remedy.
- Correction – Before we can remove the mould, we must be able to identify the cause so as to prevent it’s return.
- Removal – Our highly trained mould removal professionals will perform our mould removal techniques to ensure the safe eradication of your mould.
- Dry Out – We must remove the moisture from the vicinity in order to prevent the moulds return.
- Prevention – There are a number of steps you can take to try and prevent the return of your mould which we will help to explain to you.
Find out more about our 5 step process here…
To find out more about our mould removal services in Darwin, contact 1300 662 938 today.