The Gold Coast enjoys a humid subtropical climate. This brings hot, humid summers and fairly warm winters. The summer season generally brings heavy showers and thunderstorms, sometimes lasting up to a few weeks for certain areas. These humid temperatures and high rainfalls mean that moisture levels in the air are high, leading to mould growth throughout many homes in the Gold Coast area.
Our 5 step Mould Removal Process will have your lovely Gold Coast home mould free in no time at all.
- Inspection – A thorough inspection of the property and the mould infestation is required before we kick things off to identify the extent of the problem.
- Correction – The cause of the mould must be identified before we proceed to remove it, so at to prevent it’s return.
- Removal – Our highly trained mould removal specialists will perform our tried and tested mould removal techniques.
- Dry Out – The vicinity must then be dried to remove moisture in the air. This helps to prevent moulds return.
- Prevention – We will help to provide you with tips and tricks to prevent the return of mould in the future.
Find out more about our Mould Removal process here…
Our technicians have years of experience working on the Gold Coast, so they understand the tropical climate and the best way to deal with Mould removal and prevention in the area. To find out more about Mould Removal on the Gold Coast call us today on 1300 662 938.