Melbourne has a moderate oceanic climate, with colder winters than other capital cities across the country. The highly unpredictable, often rainy weather means that buildings are frequently heated for months at a time. Unfortunately, this combination of conditions means that many homes are prone to infestations of mould. The problem is particularly prevalent in slightly older townhouses and apartments, where the airflow may be very poor and the building materials / finishes not particularly ideal for preventing and resisting mould.
Our 5 step Mould Removal Process will have your lovely Melbourne home mould free in no time at all.
- Inspection – Our Mould removal experts will help to identify the extent of the mould infestation, and conduct a thorough inspection of the premises.
- Correction – The cause of the mould must be determined in order to begin the mould removal process, and avoid the risk of it returning.
- Removal – Our highly trained mould removal professionals will perform the necessary steps to eradicate the mould.
- Dry Out – To remove the moisture from the vicinity and prevent the moulds return.
- Prevention – We will guide you through preventative steps you can take to avoid mould from returning.
Find out more about our Mould Removal process here…
As a leading mould expert in Melbourne, we’re happy to offer our professional opinion on your unique mould issues. For more information or to arrange a quote, call our central line on 1300 662 938.