Sydney has a temperate climate, which means warm summers and mild winters. However, research suggests that mould is common when humidity rises above 70% – which it does in Sydney for most of the year, especially in autumn and summer. In addition, there is a lot of high density housing in the most popular inner suburbs – and high density housing often comes with poorer ventilation and sunlight. This means that a number of homes and business premises in the wider Sydney area suffer from infestations of mould which may seem difficult to remove and prevent, even with regular cleaning.
Our 5 step Mould Removal Process will have your lovely Sydney home mould free in no time at all.
- Inspection – A thorough inspection of the affected areas is necessary to determine the extent of the problem.
- Correction – Identify the cause of the mould infestation to remedy it.
- Removal – Our highly trained professionals will perform the necessary tasks to remove the mould.
- Dry Out – To remove the moisture from the vicinity and prevent mould returning.
- Prevention – Guide you through preventative steps to avoid mould from returning.
Find out more about our 5 step process here…
Mould Pro offers mould removal NSW wide from our conveniently located Sydney headquarters. For more information, or to get your no-obligation quote, please call our central line on 1300-662-938.